Sunday, July 2

sweet

that's one thing i'm not. and most of my close friends know that. i rarely express anything that can include me in the "sweet people" category. "brutal" mught be more appropriate. :)

but in my attempt to be "sweet", i went home last Saturday after doing my laundry, with a gift for my mom. :) it's easier to please my mom that's why. and i don't want to be disappointed the first time i make a conscious move. :)

what surprised me is this: when i arrived home, looking and feeling tired of course, i asked what's for dinner. ehehe :)

seriously, when i told my mom i have something for her, we went to their room, and i gave her my gift. nothing fancy, but something nice and pretty, syempre. something she can wear in the office, etc. ;) she liked it of course, i know her taste! :) but after that, i was the one surprised! she gave me the poncho i wasn't able to bring the last time i went home because it wasn't dry yet, a new skirt, and a new blouse.

di ko kinaya. mas mahal talaga ako ng nanay ko. i no longer depend on her for the things i need, but she still thinks of me and the things i might like. i used to "okray" my mom's fashion sense. but now that i think about it, it doesn't really matter. it's the thought that counts! very much. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

only daughter kaya po mahal na mahal kayo ng mom nyo. hehe.
nga pala, whats the occasion why mo binigyan gift mom mo? birthday ba nya? hmmm... pero you malapit na... tatanda na naman po si ate. advance happy birthday po.

ps. bka may mag comment eh. uunahan ko na... hindi na kinakailangan pa ng occasion para bigyan ng gift ang isang tao. tama ba? hehe

@};-

Anonymous said...

anonymous (again?)

tama, di rin kailangan ng rason para bigyan sya ng gift. :) yeah, malapit na birthday ko, at ang makakalimot, mag-greet... ire-remind ko! ehehe :p

salamat sa greeting, pero mas ok kung di advance! :)

sino po ba kayo? baka kasi you know, pagdating ng panahon, tarayan ko na kayo. ;)

sillyserious said...

"sweet" need not be of the saccharine, ant-inviting variety all the time. "brutal" can be sweet too -- with a twist! hehe.

so, ayan. news flash: SWEET KA! ako ay isang buhay na saksi! stop na ako baka kasi maging "patay na saksi" na ako pag nagpatuloy pa ako. ahihi... peace :)

Anonymous said...

hay, kuya... hay, kuya... kilala mo nga ako... salamat. kahit paano. :)