Thursday, July 20

26 Things I thank the Lord for (this year)

1. Family. This year, I was given the opportunity to really feel and know that I'm needed. And at the same time see and acknowledge the fact that I need them in more ways than one.

 

2.  Friends. People who love me for what I am, who understand me and the peculiarity of my ways, who know me yet still love me.

 

3. Music. In spite and despite of me being me, He still allows me to sing. He gives music to my days whatever my mood or situation is.

 

4. Provision. Never, as in never ever have I lacked in anything that I need. The Lord's provision is always enough, and never late. Most of the time, He gives more than what I need, to be able to have some of what I want.

 

5. Health. By God's grace, I didn't need to file an SL (Sick Leave) throughout my almost 4 years of serving Him in OMFLit. :) (I'm turning 4 on the 29th!)

 

6. Protection. I commute to and from work daily, and I can always sense His protection over me. Thanks, Lord! :)

 

7. Wisdom. Counsel and wisdom of "more experienced" people helped me see different perspectives. Sometimes I learn from their experiences both good and bad.

 

8. Books. I work in a publishing company, and I learned to appreciate good books. They talk to me like good friends.:)

 

9. Choir. I haven't been able to sing with the choir back home lately, but I thank the Lord for them because I know they'll still accept me and forgive me for my misgivings.

 

10.High School friends. It's been years since I last saw them all but I always enjoy the times when we get together.

 

 

obviously, to be continued... hehehe

No comments: