Sunday, July 10

randomly sensible [i hope!]

i want to write something about an interesting journey i've been to lately. i want to let the whole world know of what's going on but i can't seem to gather my thoughts just yet. still sifting through what's bloggable or not, can't let myself give in to telling ALL the details. there must be something left for me... and me alone. can't share them all... this has to wait.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

so what do i do? what do i write and share with you?

well... i 've been sad. sad because i saw myself going back to my “stat days”. days when i was apathetic to events around me. days when i didn’t care about anything the world thinks is “important”. days when I was Apathetic and selfish.

days after the news about the GloriaGate cds, I found myself alone and crying. I cried to the Lord for my country. why are all these things happening? Love for country must not be the “in thing” right now. selfish motives and political agendas have been prevalent to many of our leaders in the government. I saw hopelessness, the devaluation of the peso, the distrust of the mass, the difficulty of living in this world, our temporary dwelling place. and I saw no one, absolutely no one, can make the situation better. surely only the divine hands of my God can heal the cancer of the Philippines.

Lord, heal our land. Father, heal our land. Hear our cry and turn our nation back to You.
Lord, heal our land. Father, heal our land. Forgive our sins and heal our broken land.

Every time this song comes to my mind, it Kindles in me a Sense of patriotism, and hopefulness. Somehow, it comforts me. Because I know that my Father is in control and He knows exactly what He is doing.

We must all come together and pray.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

hay. sad ba ang mood? :) happy naman!

I’ll be another year older on the 19th. I’m sure happy kayo! Not just because you know me, but also because it’s another proof of God’s faithfulness and goodness. :)

Wishes, wishes, wishes… Hmm… the list will be long. [ehehe] Twill be another post. But for now, I sincerely wish and pray for PEACE.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

elow, te gen! :) daghang salamat. ;)

Anonymous said...

another year on the 19th? wow. let's invite our papards MR. Novellino :D

Anonymous said...

ashus, kaka! i-hello mo na lang ako sa kapitbahay nating si DJ! hehe hingi ka na lang sa kanya! haha! :p

Anonymous said...

di naman makapal mukha ko no..saka na mg ng jajamming na kami :D

merilion said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.