Thursday, October 26

five things you probably don't know about me

I got tagged by turkangel pala. So habol ko na lang :) here's my list of five things you probably don't know about me:

*****
1. pangarap kong mag-eyeglasses at maging kulot nung bata pa ko. :) (was able to achieve the latter na, naturally ehehe)
2. I go senti when it’s rainy
3. I don’t eat “paksiw” and other fish dishes na may sabaw
4. atleast 2 na na may down-syndrome ang nagka-crush sakin. HAHAHA! :) habulin, literally! hehe :)
5. I used to think that watching movies is a sin. Hehe :)

****

Now, I tag the
tap dancer, gracie, te beng, badapski , and kax
Kayo naman!! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Glads, sinagot ko na tag mo ha. About your number 5 item, kaya pala nood to death ka na ngayon ng movies. :-) Making up for lost times (and lost movies) haha.

Anonymous said...

Correct! ehehe :)excited na nga ko for the next movie na naka-line up. ehehe :)