Friday, September 9

bituing walang ningning

ehehehe :) nice ang title noh? reminds you of a song, i know. :) but for me, "bituing walang ningning" means:
 
my world is a lot quieter
nobody goes through my office drawer searching for food
nobody goes through my office drawer searching for the cologne and alcohol
my phone bill is relatively lower coz i don't text much
a relatively longer time of "silence" 
 
pero...
 
wala nang supplier ng vitamin c
wala na kong napagti-tripan mashado, (or nabawasan na)
wala ako mashadong pinapagalitan
walang nangangamusta
nabawasan ang mga tinatawag kong "panget"
nabawasan ang mga taong nakaka-usap ko tungkol sa mga bagay bagay. seryoso man o jologs.
 
at
 
nalulungkot ako. :(
 
pero...
 
KAILANGAN. kaya kinakaya.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

sillyserious said...

some silences one has to endure until they are ready to be broken. and then the laughter becomes heartier, the friendship deeper :)

"the wounds of a friend are faithful."