Friday, November 18

my kind

02 November 2005
 
Over the long weekend, my family went to my mom's hometown, Candaba (Pampanga). Relatives from Manila, Bulacan, and different parts of the province came. It was like a mini-clan reunion! :)
 
I wasn't really surprised to see lots of nephews and nieces welcoming me, and trying to get my attention. After all, some of them call me "Ninang"! Haha! :) But what surprised me was the possible confirmation of an idea! A theory that explains my present "PAGKATAO". Something that is passed on from generation to generation. My kind of people. A glimpse of how I must have been like as a kid -- my nieces and godchildren: (Hahaha!)
 
One, named Abi, was very maingay! Bibo and well... makwento. :) The moment I arrived, she screamed "Ninaaaaangggg!" Like I was ten kilometers away! My gulay! May tatalo pa pala sa nalulon kong microphone!
 
Another one is named Nian (Her dad's name is Nino and mom's Annie. Kinda cute name, I think). Anyways... my cousins were telling my mom why Nian was able to go to Pampanga with them even if both her parents were not.  The explanation was like this:
 
Nian's Dad: "Nian, di tayo sama sa Pampanga ha. Punta tayo kina Mama."
Nian: "Aba! Dapat kasama ako sa Pampanga! Bahala ka, pag di ako nakasama, hahanapin ako ni Lola Flor. (My mom) Ako pa man din ang pinakamaganda nyang apo!"
 
Ano pa nga ba magagawa ng ama?! Hehehe :) Ewan ko ba, sa batang ito, importanteng maganda sya! Kamag-anak ko talaga 'to! Hehehe :)
 
Buti na lang, di ako nakarinig this time ng any word na nawawalan o nadagdagan ng "H"! I guess the next generation of our family has a future! Hehehe :)
 
Nga pala, Nian always goes home from school with colorful stars stamped on her hand. She tops her class!
 
Ehem, ehem. *wink, wink*
 
Kaylangan pa bang imemorayzhan? :)
 
 

No comments: