Wednesday, June 15

a day in my life

14 june 2005
 
it never ceased to amaze me how God, in His unfathomable creativity turns lots of unpleasant things in life into things great and wonderful. He always does something to make my day BEAUTIFUL. always does something to make my daily qualms a launch pad of good things. they make me discover the "concealed" delights in life.
 
this morning, i woke up not wanting to get up. i was aching all over due to the heroic acts (read doing some laundry and cleaning the house bathroom) done the previous day (supposedly a NON-WORKING Holiday! uhummm..,)
 
the jeepney ride was ok but what irritated me was the driver. he did not give me my change! [ok, ok, 50 cents lang yon pero kahit na! plus, mahirap maningil sa nagbibingi-bingihang driver! grrrr...] got off at Philcoa and felt like the whole world is there waiting for the same jeepney i'm waiting for, under the heat of the sun!  i was so sure that it won't be a good day. so unfair!
 
i arrived just in time for our company devotions. and i enjoyed the bible study time! the exchange of thoughts and ideas was a treat. learned lots and realized many things. and oh by the way, the topic was God's Fairness. ;) just when i thought everything that's happening was just unfair [parang inapi, di ba?], God humorously rebuked me.
 
twas gracie's birthday nga pala! and hinarana namin sya nina bijoi, kyaleks at kuya butch. i guess she was touched naman. nag-blush for life ang lola ko! ehehe :) iba talaga ang effect ng harana! [lalo na pag maraming audience ehehe] :) babby birthday, bracie! hihihi :D
 
i read my emails and found one from a client in Malaysia. His message was a positive response to my offer... ;) we had a few more email exchanges and his replies were just sooooo encouraging! felt like my day suddenly turned a hundred eighty degrees. was smiling the rest of the day. :)
 
i wonder... what "surprises" kaya are waiting for me tomorrow?  exciting! :) hmmm... lots of things to look forward to. :)
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

turkangel79 said...

ehehe, kaw pala pumalit sa 'kin sa paglilinis ng banyo :D

Anonymous said...

te liz!
di ko sure, ako lang ata unang di nakaka-tiis. ehehe :)

megumi!
wow, favorite chore mo yon? abah! lipat ka na muna sa amin! ehehe :)
naintriga ka naman dun. ewan po. hehe :)

Anonymous said...

mwehehehe..tenkyu sa pglinis ng aking devotional room :)