Sunday, April 3

Nezzie

Today is my bestfriend Nez's birthday. It is a very special day because some years ago (secret kung ilan!) the Lord blessed the world with her birth. I know big smiles flashed that day. There were even tears of joy because after waiting for a long time, she finally arrived.

The day we became friends is indeed a blessing. The Lord allowed our paths to meet again after being classmates in the grade school. (She went to Pisay for her highschool.)We were dorm-mates during my whole college life. I never thought I'll be hanging out with her coz we were not "close" when we were still classmates... Iba talaga mag-work si Lord. =)

One thing that I really won't forget about Nez is the way she rebukes. =) (I won't go into details so you can't use the same strat on me! hehe)And the way she shows her concern, her love; and the way she tells me "alang kikyak" (walang iiyak) whenever I tell her about a "guy-i-admire-or-give-attention-to". Hahaha! =) There are people who think she's "mataray", but one thing I can assure you all of is that she's one sweet gal. (Kunwari lang mataray. hehe) Kaya kung sino man yung pine-prepare ni God for her, will really find a precious jewel. Masarap na magluto, maasikaso pa! San ka pa?! =)

Lots of things happened in her life during college... Lots of faith-testing events. And she survived all these because her faith in God never faltered. Her life is a living testimony of God's grace...

I can go on and on, tell you things about how wonderful Nez is. How beautiful her smile is, how brilliant her mind... lots of admirable things... but what really matters is her heart. A heart that is full of love not just for friends and family, but most of all, for God.

Happy birthday, Nez! Thank you for blessing me with your friendship. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaaaahhh!!! Ngayon ko lang nabasa... nakaka-touch... at nakaka-guilty din!!! to think na matagal mo na ako pinapa-visit ng Blog mo... salamat din, Glads! you've always been here for me. I know there were, are, and will have times that i can be really selfish and insensitive to your needs... don't let my moods hinder you from asking anything of me... you're the best!!! Mwah!!!

Anonymous said...

naiyak naman ako dun. hehe =) dramahan ba to? thanks nez! di ako mahihiyang mag-ask 4 anything noh, as if naman... ;)